From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Ed Breya via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 4:33 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tel 576 relay

I see that's one of those little Tek-made ones. I noticed some on my spare 576 boards recently - I didn't recall/realize they had used some of these. Since the 576 is a very low frequency application, you should be able to swap in regular type small relays, except for needing to adapt to the footprint and pinout. I believe this same part may be used in the 7A13 and/or 7A22, so I'd keep these kind for use in them, where it's more critical for frequency response.

Ed

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF
TekScopes Moderator