Re: How to unsubscribe?

Roy Morgan

Read down in this and every message from the list where it says "unsubscribe"

Roy Morgan
K1LKY Western Mass

On Jan 22, 2020, at 10:00 PM, devin davison <lyokoboy0@...> wrote:

´╗┐Hello, I joined this list to learn a bit about tek equipment. Lots of
surplus gear was coming in at the shop I work at, and I found the
information here invaluable. Lots of very talented individuals giving very
detailed advice. This list has been invaluable, thank you.

I sold off the tek gear I have, and don't plan to get more. I work on many
large minicomputer projects, and space is at a premium, i just couldn't
justify keeping a full tek cart of equipment around anymore.

Please, how do I unsubscribe?

Thank you for all of the technical info.

--Devin D'Amico