Re: How to unsubscribe?

Mark Schoonover

Devin,

At the bottom of any message from this list is a link to unsubscribe.

73! Mark KA6WKE

Website: https://www.ka6wke.net

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020, 19:00 devin davison <lyokoboy0@...> wrote:

Hello, I joined this list to learn a bit about tek equipment. Lots of
surplus gear was coming in at the shop I work at, and I found the
information here invaluable. Lots of very talented individuals giving very
detailed advice. This list has been invaluable, thank you.

I sold off the tek gear I have, and don't plan to get more. I work on many
large minicomputer projects, and space is at a premium, i just couldn't
justify keeping a full tek cart of equipment around anymore.

Please, how do I unsubscribe?

Thank you for all of the technical info.

--Devin D'Amico