Tel 576 relay

peter bunge

My tek 576 had a relay with open coil. I had one spare in my parts 576 that fixed the problem but would like to replace it.
The relays are available on Ebay as
Item 312629099480 Tektronix 148-0044-00 Relay
but shipping to Canada is $29.11 Cdn which is ridiculous. There are additional brokerage charges because of the wonderful Global shipping program that has all but killed my purchases from the USA.Shipping to the US is $4.06 US which also seems a bit high but acceptable.
Would anyone wishing a spare buy a couple more and sell them to me with reasonable shipping. It would be much appreciated.
Contact me privately to make arrangements for payment.