From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dennis Tillman W7PF
Sent: 22 January 2020 00:20
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 7A26 transient response 5 nS all atten

I believe the service manuals mention what is safest to use to clean the contact fingers. They are delicate so be very careful. I use IPA soaked into thin cardboard. Others believe that DeOxit is good. It used to be called Cramolin 30 years ago. Still others use a shot of contact cleaner but that will eventually (many years from now) leave a residue behind that may harden.

Dennis Tillman W7PF