Paypal Transaction IDs

Vince Vielhaber

I did some digging this morning and found out what the deal is with the transaction ids.

The transaction id that you get will NOT be the same as the one Dennis got (as we all recently found out/are finding out).

The transaction id that you get is for the debit to your account.

The transaction id that Dennis gets is the one for the credit to his account.

They're actually two transactions so they each have a different id. Why they don't have some kind of reference that will be the same for both parties is beyond me.

Vince.
--
K8ZW http://www.metalworkingfun.com http://www.hamradio.fun