From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> on behalf of Larry McDavid <lmcdavid@...>
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2020 11:42 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Your generosity is STUNNING!

I don't want to beat this issue to death, but the comment below is very
interesting. I could not find my PayPal transaction number in the list
either and I wrote Dennis privately to explain that. But, mine was *not*
an international transaction; I live in California. My donated amount is
a common amount so I could not identify it by the amount.

So, I wonder if PayPal changes *all* the transaction numbers. Did anyone
actually find his transaction number in the list Dennis published?

It is gratifying that so many did donate and I fully support the
reimbursement; it is money well deserved.

Larry W6FUB

On 1/20/2020 9:45 AM, Raymond Domp Frank wrote:
Dennis,
My transaction could well be
9SK43*******0851N $22.57 TO BE REFUNDED
That's the only transaction in your list for the amount that I transferred.
Siggi may be right in assuming that Paypal references change between sender and receiver (nice!) for international transactions....
--
Best wishes,

Larry McDavid W6FUB