Re: Your generosity is STUNNING!

EB4APL

Hi,

I'm sure that I'm something wrong, but I don't see the list of contributors. A cue is appreciated.

Ignacio, EB4APL

El 18/01/2020 a las 20:59, Steve Hendrix escribió:
At 2020-01-18 01:07 PM, Colin Herbert via Groups.Io wrote:

I don't see my contribution, which had the transaction number
Likewise for mine, transaction #97334760EC9519925, Dec 31. Glad to donate, I know how much work it is to keep something like this running, and I greatly enjoy all the stories from the "old greybeards" who designed the equipment that I could only drool over during college and afterwards, back in the 70's and 80's. My donation said it went to Marian Tillman, whom you've already explained is your other half. Let us know if we should go complain to PayPal and get the money back to send to you another way.

Steve Hendrix