Re: Your generosity is STUNNING!

Bruce Lane

On 18-Jan-20 08:57, Dennis Tillman W7PF wrote:

Wrapping up the TekScopes pledge drive, Michael Dunn and I are STUNNED by
your generosity and all the positive comments we received. Your
contributions have exceeded the $340 paid to Groups.io by almost 1,000%. You
sent us 203 contributions totaling $3,341.77!
<snippage>

Dennis, I had sent a contribution as well. $15 under transaction ID
10U23937VM509414N, which I didn't see in the list.

You did get that, yes? Keep or refund, I'm fine with it either way.

Thanks much!

--
---
Bruce Lane, ARS KC7GR