Re: MEMBERS PLEASE READ: Our annual Group.io payment is due in 2 weeks.

It is groups.io obfuscating email addresses as has been explained many times already.

Dennis' email is dennis at ridesoft dot com

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Lawrance A. Schneider
Sent: 17 January 2020 14:43
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] MEMBERS PLEASE READ: Our annual Group.io payment is due in 2 weeks.

Same happens to me.
further, what it the difference between @Dennis_Tillman_W&PF and the same thing in blue??? I saw a missive saying to use the above in blue and the same thing in black. I again tried each at PayPal and got the same thing asking for an :an error saying please enter valid email, name or mobile phone m=number.
I know I'm getting old, but what is going on???????

larry