Remote CSA803 / HP1180x programming (yet again)

Leo Bodnar

Has anybody produced anything interesting recently for CSA803 / 1180x series that allows remote comms? Apart from screen shot capture and printing.
The talks about these instruments spring up now and then only to die again.

Here is what I have cooked up quickly to avoid facing its excruciating UI. As you can see - I don't know python (and not willing to learn it.)

http://www.leobodnar.com/pulser/

I have used Prologix for this so "++.." commands are GPIB adapter configuration. If you are old enough - think modems Hayes AT commands.

CSA803 is the instrument I love to hate. There is nothing right with it apart from its raw functionality and market abundance.
I'd like to write more code to get nicer looking charts but I have run out of patience.

Cheers
Leo