Re: Tek 533 -150 test point

Rajesh VS

http://w140.com/tekwiki/images/e/e1/070-0258-00.pdf

Page 62 shows the location, not sure if the terminals are marked or not.

OR you can use the body of the main filter capacitor for -150V (after
removing the protective sleeve)

You are correct, -150V is the reference for all, if you adjust it, rest all
will follow. Details in the manual above. Check calibration section.

HTH
Rajesh

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:31 PM N7QL <n7ql.us@...> wrote:

Since I do not see this test point labeled can anyone tell me where it is?
Do I need to adjust it by reading the +100 until it reaches +100? I see
where the -150 adjust pot is at least. I did take some readings of the
other supplies and got low to very low readings from them. I cleaned the
chassis so there would be no dirt. I have my suspicions but I need to know
that the -150 supply is right first. Thank you.

--
/Rajesh