From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Wayne0573 via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2020 10:22 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] MEMBERS PLEASE READ: Our annual Group.io payment is due in 2 weeks.

Have been pretty sick and didn't see this thread until just now. Would be happy to contribute, but it's apparently too late. THANK YOU, Dennis for coordinating this and I'm sorry I wasn't able to get in on it. If you can still accept donations for next year, please let me know!

Thanks,

Wayne

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF