Re: Tek 604: Sad story, and CRT wanted

David DiGiacomo

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 11:50 AM Tom Bowers <pvhengineering@...> wrote:
I have a new CRT for a 604, still in the original box, never used, it was
purchased as a spare that we never installed. How do I contact you off list
and where are you located.
Apparently you are not receiving the group messages in email. You
original message, then clicking the "Private" button. This seems to
be a real weak spot in the groups.io UI, since no one is able to
figure it out.

The CRT is in Colorado and I am not there right now, but could make
arrangements for you.
OP appears to be in Australia, so I doubt this is going to work.

OP, next time you go shopping for CRTs, you might at least want to
mention what continent you are on.