Re: MEMBERS PLEASE READ: Our annual Group.io payment is due in 2 weeks.

Lawrance A. Schneider

Hello Mr. Tillman,

I have tried: Dennis Tillman W7PF
@Dennis–Tillman_W7PF
<@Dennis–Tillman_W7PF>
no caps
I can't remember there permutations I've tried a the moment, but each has failed to pass muster : Please enter a valid email address, name or mobile number (i.e. name@..., a name or 10 digit number only).

I would be more than happy to contribute!! What have I done wrong.
Further, I got this original missive this morning 16 Jan 20 .Why the delay??
I choose to get the group as conglomerate rather than individual missives.

Thank you Mr. Tillman for your efforts.

If you still need more money, I'll try snail mail.

Very gratefully, larry