Re: Tektronix 532 LV rail shorted

randolphbeebe@...

Thanks Gentlemen, I will put it back on my bench and follow your suggestions. Also, I downloaded the "Circuit Concepts" Tekwiki publication and will read that as well as the 532 circuit description in the manual as John suggested. I am in the process of putting together an electrical work bench as a hobby and can navigate simpler circuits but the fact is I do not quite understand complex interrelationships of the 532 power supply.

The thing that caused me to suspect the rectifier tube sockets is that now there is no voltage reaching C640 at all. So I will check them as well.

Best,

Randy