Re: MEMBERS PLEASE READ: Our annual Group.io payment is due in 2 weeks.

David Berlind

What Richard Pope said! Couldn't agree more.

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 1:40 AM Richard R. Pope <mechanic_2@...>
wrote:

Dennis,
What I care about is that you will be able to continue with
Tekscopes@groups.io!!
GOD Bless and Thanks,
rich!

On 1/16/2020 12:37 AM, Dennis Tillman W7PF wrote:
Hi Raymond,

My estimate of when the contributions would finally stop was completely
wrong. I received the final PayPal contributions 3 days ago and I received
the last check by mail yesterday.

Every contribution has been accounted for. Now I need to discuss with
Michael Dunn the best way to proceed now that I know the totals and if
Groups.io will allow us to pay for several years in advance. I will do that
tomorrow, Thursday and I will report what we decide and all of the
contributions as soon as we reach a decision.

To preserve people's identity, names will be removed. Your contribution
amount will be listed by your PayPal transaction. If you sent in a check
you can look for your checking account number to verify the amount we
received.

Dennis Tillman W7PF