Re: FS: letter-series plug-in connector, concentric knobs

Greg

How about a pic of those knobs?  Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brad Thompson <brad.thompsonaa1ip@...>
To: TekScopes <TekScopes@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Jan 15, 2020 8:10 pm
Subject: [TekScopes] FS: letter-series plug-in connector, concentric knobs

Hello--

I'm offering FS one only NOS 16-pin male blue-ribbon connector
as used on Tektronix's letter-series plug-ins. The connector is unused
and sealed in a plastic bag. I'm asking $12.50 which includes USPS
first-class shipment.

*****

Also available: FS sets of NOS concentric control knobs. These have
longitudinally-grooved
surfaces and black cursor markings which contrast nicely with the
aluminum knob material.
The top knob has a black insert.  Each knob gets secured to its control
shaft by two
0.050-inch hex setscrews. A .jpg-format photo is available on request.

For example,

Bottom knob: 0.625 inches in diameter, 0.56 inches high, 0.25 inch
through hole
Top knob: 0.425 inches in diameter, 0.56 inches high, 0.125 inch blind hole.

(Please note that the knobs are made from aluminum, a conductive metal,
and hence will pose a shock hazard if you're accustomed to floating the
chassis of an instrument.)

Each set comprises three top/bottom pairs and as a bonus while
the supply holds out, three skirted plastic knobs with 0.125-inch
brass-insert blind hole and one 0.050-inch setscrew.

I'm asking $10.00 per package  (three two-piece knobsets), which includes
USPS first-class mail to U.S. locations.

Questions welcomed, PayPal honored.

Thanks, and 73--

Brad  AA1IP