Re: Stan Griffiths Craigslist Posting

Ryan Scott

Greetings to the group.
I have been at the sale the last 2 Saturdays and I can tell you it's fairly picked over.  The tube pirates have struck, the wall of tubes have been sold, and several scopes and plug ins have had the audio type tubes removed.  It's definitely worth going if you are looking for lots of parts, plug ins, as well as 500 series scopes, of course, minus some of the tubes.  Stan has an impressive collection, a lot of history in that shop.
Ryan, N7QJ

On Tuesday, January 14, 2020, 03:02:30 PM PST, Vince Vielhaber <vev@...> wrote:

I now see what it was failing and wrapping.  In the CL URL there's a
space after shop-  so it comes out as "shop- sale".

Vince.

On 01/14/2020 03:50 PM, Greg Muir via Groups.Io wrote:
PS - in all of the above Craigslist URLS, the HTML addy is missing.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/ele/d/beaverton-estate-radio-repair-shop-%20sale/7055039838.html

Greg

--
  K8ZW  http://www.metalworkingfun.com   http://www.hamradio.fun