Re: Tektronix 570 Vacuum Tube Curve Tracer on eBay

Well, exactly one year ago I was diagnosed with a rare thymoma cancer that was going to destroy my brain in 10 days of the diagnosis due to an aggressive antibody assault on it.
After 3 medical centres,a spinal tap and aggressive steroids I had open chest surgery on Dec 21, my 27th wedding anniversary.
It went well...after several brain MRIs and EEGs etc...i was 'healed' after 6 months. the neurologist was amazed that the brain healed so fast. Says it was because I develop electronics & invent stuff. and i am always learning/problem solving.

So brain health is key ...never retire the brain!