Re: Still looking for a cover for a 485 scope...

M M

Thank you for the part number correction. At the moment
there are no covers for a 485 on eBay - and haven't been
for as long as I've been looking.

A 3D printed cover would be quite acceptable. I just don't
have the knowledge to craft one, or access to a 3D printer.

Believe it or not, I still cart the 485 around occasionally
on the occasional field service job where the storage feature
is needed... maybe once or twice a year.
I have a lighter weight scope for the other field service
needs... maybe once a month or every other month.

Mike WA6ILQ

On 01/08/2020 08:20 PM, mr.fabe wrote:
> The part number 200-5052-00 listed is for a MSO3000 series scope.
> There are a few of those for sale on ePray.

On 01/07/2020 10:04 AM, M M wrote:> The subject line says it all...