Re: Still looking for a cover for a 485 scope...

Kevin Oconnor

The cover for my 485 is 40 years old. Seldom in its proper place, often used as a parts tray, generally crammed into the soft manual & probe bag attached to the top. It is a wonder it is still around. I think it is the bag. I still have the OEM service manual and 4 original probes in there with the cover!
I looked at the cover and it has no identification. I would have expected a part number or a mold number at least. A crafty person could 3D print this as it is only complicated at the 2 edge clips.
I assume you want the nostalgia factor of the OEM part though.

Kevin KO3Y