Re: Tek 576 Curve Tracer USB port to a cpu ... ?

John Griessen

On 1/8/20 4:50 PM, Miguel Work wrote:
I think that the first step is to make single ended outputs, x y z. BNC outputs in the rear panel for example, I have some drafts, schematics designed to connect to deflection plates.
Yes! That's how to divide and conquer. This seems to have some interest. Maybe there are volunteers for gruuuuunt work needed...

I have examples of volt divider layout that works for 2 kV to record traces with micropython on a STM32f401CEU6, various FETs, diodes, R's, C's. If the pickoff point is higher, then it needs more work, but I think there has to be some under 2kV analog to digitize in there somewhere. (I have not even looked at schematic.)