Re: Tek 576 Curve Tracer USB port to a cpu ... ?

Dave Voorhis

On 8 Jan 2020, at 22:04, Tam Hanna <tamhan@...> wrote:

Hi,
Our product names come from a name generator from a previous employer. I stand by it for one reason - confidentiality.

Vendors can, and have, leaked data between customers a lot in the past. In my case, the situation is easy as the names mean nothing.

Tam
---
With best regards
Tam HANNA (emailing on a BlackBerry PRIV)

Enjoy electronics? Join 14k other followers by visiting the Crazy Electronics Lab at https://www.instagram.com/tam.hanna/
Are you responding to my question about referring to 575/576/577 curve tracers as Danaher rather than Tektronix?

If so, I’m sorry, but I can’t make sense of your response.

If it’s a reference to “Stinkely”, then it makes a bit more sense, but doesn’t answer my question about Danaher...