From: Tam Hanna <tamhan@...>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020, 11:14 am
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Cc: Annette Bosbach <annbos@...>
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tek 576 Curve Tracer USB port to a cpu ... ?

Hello,

ok, my wife wants me to cut short on product announcement. But with all
this talk, I cannot.

As for the Stinkely 575, 576 and 577, I as of today assume:

x) MAXIMUM Price, when bought in my office in Slovakia, before any
taxes: 1200 EUR

x) Integral color screen plus "roving" function

x) Installation, sadly, will require opening of the Danaher. However, we
will have a high quality video showing the process. Plus, we expect the
process to be reversible for the D576, with D577 and D575 requiring some
un-undoable changes (solder to contacts).

The big issue is when it will become. Our plan is to start out with the
577...

Tam

- - - - -
With best regards
Tam HANNA

Enjoy electronics? Join 13500 followers by visiting the Crazy Electronics
Lab at https://www.instagram.com/tam.hanna/