From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of garp66
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2020 2:11 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] Tek 576 Curve Tracer USB port to a cpu ... ?

hi,

Has anyone thought of interfacing a Tek 576 Curve Tracer (Or any of the other Tek Curve Tracers) to a laptop via USB ?

I have been thinking of putting an Arduino or Rasp Pi inside a Tek 576, with a few A/D & D I/O shields to get the data out for comparisons and automated measurements.

I just saw this YouTube Demo of a "pricy" USB conversion :
(dated Jan 30, 2019)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSMqD5iwj4U

done by Tuntien of
https://equiptek.com/000.htm