Re: Tek 576 Curve Tracer USB port to a cpu ... ?

Ke-Fong Lin

I find it very surprising that the 576 doesn't have an X-Y output for a plotter.
These were common in the 60s-70s and I guess even in the 80s, before GPIB became common place.
For instance, my HP3580A spectrum analyzer has a 0-5V X-Y output with the related pen on-off outputs.
So you can have a nice spectrum plot on paper!
Maybe that's because Tek doesn't have a plotter offering (contrary to HP).
And there are various add-on to take photos of scope's screen.