Re: Tek 576 Curve Tracer USB port to a cpu ... ?

Mlynch001

The big advantage of the 576 is that it is solid state and the logic is TTL, so it may be easier to work directly with the ARDUINO than it might prove with the 575, just taking a guess on that . The one interface that I have seen not only exports the CRT Traces, but also the knob positions and voltages as well (on the 576 at least). The fact that the 576 contains that wonderful and complex readout card, might actually make the job easier to interface. I would be interested in such a project. I have a few ARDUINO boards lying around, looking for something to do. I think the ARDUINO code would be the hardest part, but what do I know.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR