Re: Tek 576 Curve Tracer USB port to a cpu ... ?

Eric

Arduinos can dump serial stream data direct in to a pc the micro can handle
all the pc interconnect as well.

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020, 5:05 PM peter bunge <bunge.pjp@...> wrote:

Getting the data digitized is the easy part. Can someone write the software
interface between the USB and the computer screen?
Arduinos and PICs probably have USB driver functions, its the graphics that
is the problem for me. I wish I had the skills.
I use a camera but the shutter speed needs to be long enough to avoid
bright patches of trace.
Tektronix at one time produced a digital camera to replace the Polaroid
ones but they went obsolete as fast as computers.

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 4:29 PM Matthew Hofmann <mhofmann@...>
wrote:

I have an old 575 like the one your brother has. I think I might do a
little exploration into the circuitry to see how one might drive a pair
of
A/D converters to get the horiz & vert data.