Re: Tektronix 570 Vacuum Tube Curve Tracer on eBay

Dan Cordova <danny_cordov@...>

I really doubt that people who have money to buy a $4,000 conversation piece use eBay, let alone would know how to turn the curve tracer on and use it and do anything with tubes.

On Sunday, January 5, 2020, 10:59:13 AM PST, John Williams <books4you@...> wrote:

The real use was for quite advanced vacuum tube circuit design. Today there just isn’t much  of that going on, sad to say. But one would make a nice conversation piece in the living room I guess. It would be a really good tube tester. But beyond that even I cannot see much use.