Re: Trying to bring back a AA501

Eric

I did find out that the AA501 does need the VCC of 15V so the HC series logic is out for sure. I am going to order some of the direct replacement parts as there is a supply house that has then mouser and digikey were out. Texas Instrument cross reference says a CD40175BE is a comparable part as well. I have also confirmed the fault as with this IC out of circuit the 501 says 100+% distortion on all frequencies also one of the outputs is open when i check it with my small curve tracer. On this one pin 14 is dead.

On 1/5/2020 1:08 AM, KeepIt SimpleStupid via Groups.Io wrote:
My GOTO place has it: http://www.utsource.net/sch/MM74C175N
On Saturday, January 4, 2020, 10:31:47 PM EST, Mlynch001 <@mlynch001> wrote:
OK, learned something.  LSTTL and TTL are different animals?  SN74HC175N Will drive 10 outputs of LSTTL.    Just trying to learn how logic works, I will likely encounter a similar issue in the future.

Thanks!