Re: TDS694C 50 Ohm Overload

EricJ

If that is the case then looks like you need to continue looking for that parts donor. Do you know if a TDS644b shares that part? I saw one for sale the other day.

--Eric

On Jan 4, 2020 5:54 PM, Stephen Hanselman <kc4sw.io@...> wrote:

I think, underline think, that a good number of those fails are due to bad
relay contacts but cannot prove that yet.

Regards,

Stephen Hanselman
Datagate Systems, LLC
On Jan 4, 2020, at 14:01, Reginald Beardsley via Groups.Io
<pulaskite=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

If it works on the higher setting, the problem is in the input section
ahead of the ADC.  I'd look for a burned 50 ohm resistor. Or perhaps a
cracked solder joint.

I saw several of these on ebay with the SPC fail, but had been unable to
find any information about what might be wrong with such a unit.  How did
you get the input damage information?

Reg