Re: Tektronix 2245a Flickering Trace

William Schuler

I am in no hurry, so I will give it a try just for fun. It would be
interesting to compare results with my buddy’s functional scope. Now to
figure out exactly where that horizontal amplifier is....

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020 at 2:29 PM Panos <sadosp@...> wrote:

I have read enough service manuals for the oscilloscopes, and till today I
didn't find any of them to mention, that someone can use the same faulty
scope (partially or totally) to repair his self.
But as always we can hope for something like that. After all, don't they
say that hope dies always last? :-)

In my opinion if you have time to play then do it by that way. But if
you want really to repair it, then proceed it with another oscilloscope.