Re: Does anyone know Ynvge Von Spalden's current email address?

Göran Krusell

Perhaps it should be Yngve? That is the way I would spell it. Göran

Den lör 4 jan. 2020 23:29Dennis Tillman W7PF <dennis@ridesoft.com> skrev:

I'm trying to reach Ynvge von Spalden, a member of TekScopes.

Does anyone know his current email address?
If so contact please contact me off list at dennis at ridesoft dot com.

The email address I have been using as recently as August 2019 just bounced
back to me as an unknown address.
Dennis Tillman W7PF

----
Final-Recipient: rfc822; dvs@xxxxxxxxxxxx.de (I deliberately crossed out
most of his email address)
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.1.1 Unknown recipient

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF
TekScopes Moderator