Re: 575 vs. 576 comparisons

Eric

John,

Actually I think i might have had the models mixed up I was thinking the 570 not the 575.

Eric

On 1/3/2020 9:57 AM, Eric via Groups.Io wrote:
Depends on if you are working with tubes. The 575 lends it self to testing tubes given how the test fixtures are built and used. The 576 is better for solid state devices both can be used for both with some home-grown test fixtures 576 needs a heater supply at the very least. If I remember correctly the 576 is more sensitive on the low end measurements as well.

On 1/3/2020 9:46 AM, John Griessen wrote:
Can someone point me to good talk about the differences in the groups.io archives?

There's a cheap 575 available, but I'm trying to reduce down for a move to NM...

576 is better by far and best to wait for, right?