Re: MEMBERS PLEASE READ: Our annual Group.io payment is due in 2 weeks.

Leo Bodnar

Dennis,

Given the mess with account name and group.io emails handling could you please post the list of names you have received the donations from?

On the 31st of December, moments after your appeal was posted, I have sent you the whole $340 - enough to cover all immediate costs for 2019 and 2020.
PayPal said It went straight into Marian Tillman account. I was slightly bemused to see it's not yours.
Since then - for the last three days - I have not heard anything - neither from you nor the PayPal account owner. This does not sound right.

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 03:42 AM, Dennis Tillman wrote:
I plan to give an accounting of the total to the group once the contributions stop. Anything over $340 will be set aside.
What if they never stop? How do we know you have received the funds?

Leo