From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Albert Otten
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2020 3:29 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] My email address was changed by Groups.io my request for contributions

There is one more issue Dennis. I use the website. There @Dennis... is a link which points to https://groups.io/profile/Dennis_Tillman_W7PF . This is not your profile at Tekscopes since /g/Tekscopes is missing from the path. I can read your Tekscopes profile, but I get a "404 not found" error on that link.

Albert

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF
TekScopes Moderator