Re: TDS3012B NVRAM

amirb

I am not sure if resetting it by holding B Trig will recover the up time and number of power cycles. those numbers
must be transferred to the new NVRAM. Isn't there any other information in that NVRAM (except maybe the error log)

I was hoping there is a SCPI command that can write the number of power cycles and up time into the NVRAM

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 04:17 PM, Raymond Domp Frank wrote:

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 09:53 PM, David Kuhn wrote:

You are tight too. That must be a very low
profile socket. I think maybe even more so that my lead carrier pins.
It's an ordinary turned-pin socket, maybe 4 mm (0.16") high and there was
still room for another 4 mm of foam. It is however necessary to remove the I/O
module plastic part before removing or inserting the NVRAM.

Are you sure holding B TRIG in while booting initializes the NVRAM? I'm still
looking at a - 2945263 hours or so total up-time in my error log after
replacing the battery...

Raymond