From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> on behalf of Dennis Tillman W7PF <dennis@ridesoft.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2019 2:21 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] MEMBERS PLEASE READ: Our annual Group.io payment is due in 2 weeks.

Hi Alexandre,
I appreciate your offer.
There is no time limit. This is not intended to apply pressure on anyone in any way.
Dennis Tillman W7PF

From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of
Dennis Tillman W7PF

What is really frustrating is I haven't seen what I sent to
TekScopes
yet so I can't confirm this. But a lot of other people have received
it because I am already receiving notices from PayPal.

Let me know if using dennis@ridesoft.com clears up the confusion.
Dennis Tillman W7PF