From: "Jose Alfredo" <alfredo@itesh.com.br>
To: <TekScopes@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2019 3:38 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] Tektronix 2465

Hello everybody,

I just bought this Tektronix 2465 oscilloscope here in Brazil. When turned on, you can see blinking dots on both, upper and down fields, that show the unit status - see my video on https://youtu.be/NDc4gKDbCQI. Have any of you had any similar experience that could help me fixing it?

Thanks

Jose Alfredo C. Santos