Re: Tek 485 short sweep

Bruce Atwood

If low deflection (short sweep) was caused by a HV problem it would mean
that the HV was too high, not too low. Could be a problem in the HV
feedback loop but to get only a 1/2 scale trace you would need twice the
HV, seems hard to do.

On 12/24/2019 3:07 PM, stephen white wrote:
On Tue, Dec 24, 2019 at 12:31 AM, Reed Dickinson wrote:

VM176
You would think that the multiplier either works or it doesn't.. Since I have a trace but it is not wide enough to cover the entire screen that the multiplier is working not well enough I guess, must be some big loss in there.
steve

.
--
Bruce Atwood PhD