Thank you

12ax7

Just a quick thank you to Menahem from Condor Audio. I bought Menahem’s 2465 capacitor replacement kit about 7 months ago and finally got time to do the replacement.
Even though it had been quite a while, Menahem was extremely helpful, courteous and responsive, especially with my nuisance “newbie” Tektronix repair questions.

Thank you Menahem.

And, a shout out to John C for his recommendation to join this group and for his sage TekScope advice.

Now on to a 2465 fan replacement, calibration and some unusual screen behavior that I'll post in a separate topic.

Happy holidays to all,
Jeff