Re: TM5xx/TMxxx Pass Transistors. SUBJECT CHANGE, WAS: DC-508 repair advice

Mlynch001

Dennis,

I was able to find the original specs for my particular unit and then found some replacements that I thought might work. It has 5 bays with the same NPN and PNP parts and the high power compartment used something different. I found some replacements and then used the curve tracer to match the old parts to the new parts as close as possible. I’m going to look at what you have written, to see how close I got by dead reckoning and using my Curve Tracer. I appreciate your guidance, I always learn something from the members of this group.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR