Re: Paying it forward with David's Part's Exchange

EricJ

Very nice of you David, kudos.

--Eric

On Dec 14, 2019 11:18 AM, David Berlind <david@...> wrote:

Hi Tekkies...

I have launched a Google Spreadsheet that I am very slowly updating with
the inventory of all my parts. In an effort to pay it forward to you and
others that have been so generous in helping me to get my fingernails
dirty, I'm making 99% of the parts available to anyone for free.
Personally, it drives me nuts I need one part and I have to pay more to
buy it in bulk, or the shipping costs more than the part itself. I will
never use most of these parts and so I'd rather give them away (not in
bulk). All I ask is that you send me a self-addressed stamped envelope (or
other packaging) and I will put the part in that packaging and return it
to you. It's going to take me months to get this spreadsheet fully up to
date. Maybe years. I don't know. But each week, I'm chipping away at the
iceberg, adding new parts. So, let me know if you see something you need
or like. I'm calling this David's Part Exchange. Let me know if you have
any questions.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q4M7dnS--TXb5PW1VqEBmM2Sxonknz0vVFVk_rfho_o/edit#gid=437389817