Paying it forward with David's Part's Exchange

David Berlind

Hi Tekkies...

I have launched a Google Spreadsheet that I am very slowly updating with the inventory of all my parts. In an effort to pay it forward to you and others that have been so generous in helping me to get my fingernails dirty, I'm making 99% of the parts available to anyone for free. Personally, it drives me nuts I need one part and I have to pay more to buy it in bulk, or the shipping costs more than the part itself. I will never use most of these parts and so I'd rather give them away (not in bulk). All I ask is that you send me a self-addressed stamped envelope (or other packaging) and I will put the part in that packaging and return it to you. It's going to take me months to get this spreadsheet fully up to date. Maybe years. I don't know. But each week, I'm chipping away at the iceberg, adding new parts. So, let me know if you see something you need or like. I'm calling this David's Part Exchange. Let me know if you have any questions. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q4M7dnS--TXb5PW1VqEBmM2Sxonknz0vVFVk_rfho_o/edit#gid=437389817