Re: 465 No Horizontal Sweep

david

Cap C1220 is wet Tantalum, all caps in 465 are tantalum except for Filter Caps in power supply section. I replaced C1220 with a Aluminum electrolytic, and all is working correctly. Also replaced R1220 which was burned black. All voltage readings in Horizontal Amp section correct except for Collector of Transistor Q1226. Measures -0.36v, should be -0.45v ,20% low, I believe the -0.45v is the forward voltage of Diode CR1253, but scope is working well so I am not concerned. If it's not broke don't fix it.