From: DW
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2019 8:38 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] 577 D1 function won't turn off

This 577 is a D1 version, the ability to temporary hold display information in a analog format which is actually quite neat.

This feature appears to be fully function when I want to use it, the problem is when I don't want to use it I can't seem to get it to turn off!

What I am experiencing is a ghosting effect (seems partially on), it is most noticeable with the intensity turned up but minimal when down. The retention seems short, ghosting disappears although some might stay retained on the screen. Using the clear button with the upper or lower pressed appears to temporarily fix this. I also find when I power on the instrument two big round circles appear on the display and then gradually fade but doesn't disappear entirely until cleared.

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF
TekScopes Moderator