From: DW
Sent: Sunday, December 01, 2019 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 577 AC collector supply not reading zero on display

I found the stop tab on the variac control for the collector. I carefully bent it slightly to get the wiper to come more on the edge without falling off.

I believe I notice improvement from this, now the collector in AC isn't quite as long as it was but it is still there. At 50mV horizontal volts at 6.5 collector volts with the variable collector all the way at 0 the line is 2 divisions long and has a strange flickering pattern.

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF
TekScopes Moderator