Re: 577 AC collector supply not reading zero on display

NigelP

If I'm not mistaken this is the looping issue due to Miller effect in the DUT (I'm assuming you actually have a DUT under measurement)? There is an anti-looping adjustment but it doesn't always cancel out in my experience; left-hand front-panel knob Looping Compensation. Might be wrong about that though.

Alternatively check out the HV supply system; it's a bit of a beast to understand what with all the reversible floating supplies and current and voltage sense networks! I spent many hours trying to fathom out a problem around the machine only to discover I had inadvertently replaced a 2-way connector the wrong way round!

Regards

Nigel