WTB 7854 A29 Display Board

Fred S.

My 7854 is a real nightmare. The computer did not boot up, caused by most of the LV supplies being about 10% low. The op-amp for the 50V supply was the culprit.
After the repair, the scope worked on the bench just fine. Closed it up and put it back in its location and it stopped booting again. The all voltages are fine this time, but I noticed
when pushing the A29 display board, I will boot up. I cleaned all connectors and it will boot most of the time, but no more readout, system messages, or stored waveforms.
Since I don't have an extender board, I would like to buy an replacement.

--
Best regards,

Fred S.